WATCH FOR DETAILS ON OPPORTUNITIES DURING 2014-15!
Reach discerning, engaged arts patrons with your SummerFest ad. Reinforce your identity as an organization committed to the community in which it does business.
By advertising in Opera Theatre SummerFest’s program, you take advantage of a new marketing niche—discerning and adventurous music lovers at the region’s only summer classical music festival. You also maximize your visibility to a highly-educated, upwardly-mobile and family-oriented demographic. Be a part of something fresh and relevant—operas sung in English, American musicals, and family programming that enhances the year-round cultural excellence of the Pittsburgh community. This comprehensive program is a guide to the complete SummerFest experience, featuring performance information and background content. Your ad will reach more than 6,000 audience members during the three-week festival, including:
All four mainstage operas, 13 performances at The Twentieth Century Club in Oakland:
- Ariadne on Naxos (2 performances)
- The Merry Widow (3 performances)
- The Fantasticks with Attack Theatre (5 performances)
- Happy Hour! (2 performances)
And an additional 10 events:
- An Evening with Marianne Cornetti (opening night gala)
- SummerFest Recital Series (5 recitals)
- The Jumping Frog of Calaveras County (3 performances)
- Workshop performance of A New Kind of Fallout, a new commission inspired by Pittsburgh's own Rachel Carson (1 performance)
For detailed information, please print the Rate Card.
|Color||Black & white|
For Program Ad Specifications, print our SummerFest Program Rate Card.
- SPACE: by Friday, June 14
- ART: by Tuesday, June 18
Ad Sales and Contracts
To reserve your ad, please download and print the Advertising Contract.
Yvonne Hudson, Director of Marketing, 412-621-1499 or (mobile) 412-512-0589