Become a Festival Sponsor! When your corporation or business becomes a sponsor of Opera Theater's Summer Festival you gain valuable, highly-focused recognition and exposure. And your company, clients and employees receive significant additional tangible benefits. With recognition at a time of year when other organizations are not competing for attention, you’ll gain market exposure with wide-ranging audiences, including a large percentage of families and professionals with disposable income.
Educational programs are 90% corporate tax deductible
You can also dedicate all or a portion of your sponsorship towards our Young Artist Program, or to education and outreach programs for Pittsburgh’s underserved communities. Up to 90% of the amount of your sponsorship for educational programs can be set against corporate taxes.
I have always believed that opera is a planet where the muses work together, join hands, and celebrate all the arts.
Sponsorship that makes a difference—to the community, your company, your clients and your employees
By selecting one of our sponsorship packages, your company will make a real and lasting difference, helping to enhance the year round cultural excellence of the Pittsburgh community—and will bring with it opportunities to host and entertain clients, reward staff and engage in a wider community.
How many people will my sponsorship reach?
- Print Mailing List: a subscription brochure, and a follow-up postcard will be sent to 15,000 homes in the Pittsburgh and Western Pennslvania region.
- Emailing List: repeated eblasts will be sent to upwards of 10,000 addresses.
- Live audience numbers: programs, banners, podium announcements etc. at 7 mainstage performances and 7 black box performances will reach an estimated 6,500 people.
- Billboards and posters: will reach an estimated 30,000 people.
- Opera Theater’s Festival website will reach an estimated 20,000 people.
Summary of benefits: becoming a Festival Sponsor will allow your company to:
- Reinforce its identity as a company committed to the community in which it does business
- Receive valuable marketing exposure to a highly educated, upwardly mobile, and family oriented demographic
- Entertain its employees and customers in one of Pittsburgh’s most beautiful neighborhoods
- Provide community volunteer opportunities for its employees
- Align its brand with an exceptional production company and community event that appeals to a diverse audience including music, opera, theater, and dance lovers
- Qualify for the Pennsylvania State Educational Tax Credit to reduce your tax liability
- Develop long term community goodwill in return for its investment
For help with any questions regarding Corporate Sponsorships, please contact Therese Dillman Moss, Development Director, at 412-621-1499.